Inchieste - Le interviste ai giornalisti d'inchiesta
7 Ottobre 2008
THE THIRD NUCLEAR BOMB
THE VETERAN'S ACCUSATION
di Maurizio Torrealta
In the investigative report an American veteran who participated in “Desert Storm” accuses the Us Administration of having used a small nuclear penetration bomb with an energy of 5 kilotons between the Iraqi town of Basra and the border with Iran.
Also in our website:
- Notes on Jim Brown
- The text of our report in Italian and in English
- The video (in Italian and in English)
- Data on the health situation in Basra [The file contains some photoes, crude and realistic, produced by Dr. Jawad al Ali, oncologist of the Basra's hospital] (PowerPoint file - 1,33 MB)
- Data on seismic events in the area registered in February 1991 as reported on the ISC website.
- The 4.2 magnitude datum that we have found during Desert Storm operations
- Comparison table between kilotons and the Richter scale [ZIP file - 10 KB]
- Seismical data traced in NORSAR seismic monitoring network during March 1, 2 and 3 in 2002 in Afghanistan.
- The text of the 2 letters from the American Defense Department
L'expresidente iraniano Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani ha chiesto il 25 ottobre scorso, di aprire una inchiesta internazionale sulle accuse del veterano americano Jim Brown,trasmesse dalla inchiesta di rainews24 "L'accusa del veterano: la terza bomba nucleare", la notizia e' stata riportata dal sito francese Voltairenet.
La notizia ha suscitato moltissimi voti e commenti sul quotidiano